Sunday, December 6, 2009

I want to be a rockstar

When i was a kid, i used to asked my dad. "Daddy will i be a rockstar when i grow up?". Everytime when that question ever pop up, he'll just shook his head and say why do you want to be a rockstar when you can be an engineer, terus Potong Stim...

But now things have changed, ever since i've entered the world of the PS3, everything is possible. I can be micheal schumacher, jimmy hendrix, Mike tyson, or even tiger woods, but right now I'm only interested to ROCK

Seen here is the Rock band guitar from guitar hero bundle.





This thing makes ROckin so easy....screw the cord, damn the strings and pickup. Right now its just me, my guitar, and my ps3, and not to forget the godlike title...Guitar Hero World Tour.

I reckon this thing is gonna keep me rockin for months at least, before i try to challenge micheal schumacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment