Friday, December 11, 2009

Bye Bye to my DSLR




I'm officially quitting the DSLR race, and now i'm looking for smaller cameras, and while uploading several photos into this blog, i'm actually multitasking as well, and now i'm scrolling thru several website to do some research on what i'm going to buy next, and so far here's the candidates:

-Panasonic Lumix LX3 (compact prosumer)
-Canon Powershot G11 (compact prosumer)
-Panasonic Lumix GF-1 (micro4/3)
-Olympus pen ep1(micro4/3)

The reason i'm quitting on my DSLR is because of its heft. This thing is so heavy and heavy, I cant put it in my car's mid console, and when i pack it into my Belkin messenger bag, i cant fit my laptop and my documents. Another important factor is that i dont walk around hanging my DSLR around my neck, coz it looks so UNCOOL, and that my friend, explains why i seldom update my RANDOM PICS section.

I know that this problems can be easily solved by investing in a bigger bag, but then, cari makan susah, have to berjimat cermat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Update*

After several hours of research, I've made my decision.\

And the honour of becoming my Honey will go to

>>>>>>>>>>>>



>>>>>>>>>>>>>



>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Panasonic Lumix LX-3 (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment