Sunday, November 1, 2009

New month, new style

Just went to E3 saloon to get my hair a rework, under the careful hand of Ms Zac NG, yea, it’s a SHE, and this 'she' does look MANLY though..., but for one thing is that her hands are like Chef Oliver’s, slowly yet gently massaging my huge coconut shell.

Since I felt so good while being massaged, I signed up for its scalp treatment as well which cost me RM59.00, hairwash at RM8.00, haircut at rm16.00…so the total goes up to rm80+.

The end result…tahh dahh,





NOW my new messy look, messier than the uncut ones………what a great way to spend 80 bucks. Have to work harder the next day lo, or probably I’m just gonna eat bread for this whole week. `Cari makan susah’

Speaking of cari makan, Did anyone notice my tummy, it’s not jutting out anymore, probably due to the increased bread intake and countless meal skipping practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment