Friday, April 30, 2010

WTF???? Are you threatening us?

I nearly choked on my early morning coffee when i read this news while having my breakfast. This statement made by the IGP is really kiddishhh.Read On:-


Seriously, this is the second time the IGP Musa had annoyed me, his first case is when i he said that he did not know about PI Bala subramaniam leaving the country.

http://eckoric.blogspot.com/2009/12/cop-and-mouse.html

Now he says that he wants leave us to rot in the streets of K.L "IF I ASKED HIM TO". What kind of IGP are you man? Aren't you supposed to say something better?. A kid is dead, people are getting angry, please do your job, find the killer instead of threatening us.

GEEeezzzzzuz, don't they teach communication skills in the police academy anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment