Friday, April 2, 2010

Mommy I'm a celebrity too!!!



Wohoo, my first big ticket to the world of celebs...

Ok..i admit it, perhaps i'm not really happy with the way my body looks and i look forward to have a shapelier-bulkier-sexier and better looking body than most of you.

To be frank, I almost always gave a second look to guyz with great perky round butts and toned legs, and Dont get me wrong coz I'm not A GHEY boy, but the shape makes me so damn jealous, and it makes me wanna have one too. And after seeing some of my friends from that fitness centre had great butts after few months> I've decided to join in.

My first visit to the centre blows my mind away, because the joining fees were friggin sky high, around 1k+ and with monthly fees of rm400+ per month. I simply said NO.

Just when i was about to walk out of the outlet, the salesmen quickly stood up and said "Wait brader, i give u cheap cheap, lets sit and talk". I turned around, and listened to what he sez. I was surprised that this time he offered me something which was much much lower than the initially offered price, and after a round of negotiating, We seal the deal at RM400 for joining fees, and rm130 for monthly fees.

Imagine how SH i'll be if i paid the full price. Luckily this time i'm smarter :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment