Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The story of AMT1



Since I started this blogging thing, I’ve been digging thru all my old photos to find something to post here in my own blog.

What u see above is the picture of my classmates, basically a bunch of kids taking photo together with an old man (mid guy with white hair). Firstly let me tell you that this course will probably be the smallest group in TARC, when other course have hundreds of students, we only have 29 students, and only 7 of them are girls.

This class also has got the highest percentage of STAR student throughout the college, and DO not be fooled by their kiddie appearance, beneath them lies an arsenal of capabilities that we often use to tackle our everyday assignment/project/tutorial...etc challenges.

For one thing students in this class can YELL Good morning to their lecturer, now you tell me where else can we do that without being yelled back at? Furthermore we can do the rendition in Korean.

Secondly will be the status of the class, I’m told that 29 is an ONG number, and the limited number means that it is very exclusive, thus lecturers will tend to call students in this class BOSS, and at some point, the designation “Latuk” is also being used by the lecturer…..Spoiled kids, no wonder teachers nowadays don’t dare to cane kids anymore, so much for ”respect”.

The third capability will the ability to copy faster than say a 5 year old copier machine. Students in this class never seems to miss datelines for projects. We can finish any assignment given within 1 day, and some of us are so good at doing it that a 3 week assignment can be finished within 24 hours, in TARC the word PHOTOSTAT MACHINE does not define the machine itself, but it simply speaks about the ability of the fler to copy anything at the speed of the machine.

With such capabilities, no wonder lecturers ‘love’ us, I once recalled that my Mathematics teacher literally said he LOVES me, yea… you heard it right ‘LOVE me’ in front of 300 over students. While I’m not into the MAN LOVE thingy, it really creeps me out whenever the thought of making out with Mr Ong creeps thru my mind.

As for conclusion, I’ve had sweet memories in this group, we’ve survived countless TORSION test together, and thru it these kids have grown up slightly and one of the girl ( Ir**e) had grown approximately an inch taller, and (M*rt*n young) and (C CB) grew bigger biceps, and as for me, my back had straightened due to countless thermo classes, and my voice seems to be man-lier now, could probably be caused by too much morning greetings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment